Sign in or
Welcome! This is a website that everyone can build together. It's easy!
London Geek Nights Home |
Version 94 - view current page
Where?Geek Nights being held at the London offices of ThoughtWorks UK. How to get here.
These events are open to the public and you are welcome to come and attend any of them. Here's some information on registering for an event.
We have moved our start times to 7pm to try and make it easier to get to the events.
Geek nights for 2010
- Agreeing to Agree (09/02/2010)
- Hydras and Hypermedia (11/02/2010)
- Agile System Administration (02/03/2010)
- Introducting OpenRasta (06/04/2010)
- Neo4J (19/04/2010)
- FluidDb: the social database (22/4/2010)
- Taking your webapp offline with HTML5 (26/4/2010)
Google Events CalendarGeek Nights has a Google Calendar! Add it to your own to see when events are happening.
Geek Nights Event Calendar
Get involvedLondon Geek Nights has a Wave! Join us there to discuss events.
Fill out this form if you want to receive email updates about Geek Nights.
We are currently using Upcoming to handle people who would like to come. If you have a Yahoo account please say you are going via the Upcoming page for the event you wish to attend.
If you are morally against Yahoo for some reason then please post to the thread of the Wiki page of the event.
We don't currently have any alternative ways to sign up to an event; sorry. Feel free to turn up and take your chances.
Looking For More?
If you are interested in technology meetups then you might like to check out:
- Google Open Source Jam at Jaaaaaaam
- The London Java Meetup Group
- Of a northern persuasion? Have a look at ThoughtWorks Manchester Geek Nights